КариериКато работодател с дългогодишен опит, ние в МЕКСОН вярваме, че хората с техните усилия и талант са решаващ фактор за успеха на компанията. Приоритет за нас са привличането и обучението на специалисти, ориентирани към постигането на високи резултати, като се грижим за тяхното развитие, мотивация и израстване.
Със служителите ни градим дългосрочни взаимоотношения, основани на взаимно доверие и отразяващи нашите корпоративни ценности и принципи.
Ако виждате себе си като част от един отлично организиран и мотивиран екип, ако искате да работите в приятна и модерна работна среда, свържете се с нас или изпратете Вашата автобиография на e-mail: email@example.com
Моля запознайте се с „Уведомлението за поверителност на кандидатите за работа.“
As an Export manager, you will represent “Mexon” Ltd. to current and new clients in the international market. Your main purpose will be to increase the sales and to organize, coordinate and control the activities related to sales and marketing of our products.
Your main responsibilities:
- To expand the clients network in the international market and to maintain the relationship with the existing ones;
- To search actively for new clients, to establish contacts and to prepare personalized offers for each client’s needs;
- To coordinate the development process of specific products and product lines (groups) in accordance with the clients’ requirements;
- To support and develop the relations with current customers of “Mexon” Ltd. and to expand the assortment of the product portfolio;
- To monitor market’s trends, competitors and possibilities for business development;
- To take financial responsibility about the timely payments from the clients;
- To monitor the market development in the entrusted region and to offer solutions and activities to improve business results;
- To participate and to present the Company in international exhibitions and events.
Our main requirements:
- At least 2 years of professional experience on similar position in the FMCG sector;
- University degree in the area of Economics or relevant;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Second foreign language will be considered as an advantage;
- Active driver with clear driving license and availability for intensive business travels;
- Strong time-management skills and work in strict deadlines;
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to close high value deals;
- A strong team-player with aptitude in networking and building relationships;
- Goal-oriented and organized professional who is good in multitasking, prioritizing and managing time efficiently.
- Working for a well-known established employer and leading brands;
- Highly responsible position in a professional team;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Motivational bonus system related to the personal results;
- Trainings and professional courses.
If you meet the above requirements, we will expect your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.